There are smells that help to relax, relax, cheer. This is not surprising, because the olfactory analyzer, the only one in the brain in which nerve cells are able to recover.
Aromatherapy (the use of essential oils for health purposes) uses a great variety of various aromatic oils. Using aromatnitsy (special evaporator with heating) you can aromatize the room, in addition, oils are added to the baths, massage oils, used to care for the skin and hair. At the same time, we must not forget that essential oils are potent agents, and before you get carried away with them, you need to learn some rules. Dosage, acceptable for a pregnant woman, 1-3 drops of aromatic oil for 2-3 tablespoons of carrier oil (almond, peach, apricot, etc.).
Warning! Categorically contraindicated in pregnancy, the following aromatic oils: basil, laurel, marjoram, melissa, juniper, muscatine sage, tansy, wormwood, rosemary, fennel, thyme, sage, as well as mint and swamp oil. With a tendency to miscarriages, chamomile and lavender oils are not recommended.
When pregnancy is predominantly used pink, orange, chamomile, lavender, geranium, sandalwood and orange oils.
And now there are several recipes.
- Peppermint will reduce the unpleasant manifestations of morning sickness. Prepare a bowl of very hot water, drop 3-4 drops into it and leave it in the bedroom for the whole night. In winter, to enhance the effect for the tank, you can use a saucer and leave it on a heating battery. And you can just drop a drop of oil on some rag and put it next to the pillow.
- Geranium, lavender and chamomile help to cope with insomnia. Add 2-3 drops of one of these oils to the water for wet cleaning, "cushion" them with bed linens.
- Lavender will help cope with vomiting. Add a drop of oil in 10 teaspoons of milk or cream, then add 1 teaspoon of warm milk or soft tea. During the day, drink the resulting mixture for 6-8 times.
- Dill, cardamom, coriander will help with indigestion. Stir the oil drop at 10 o'clock. spoons of milk or cream, then add 1 teaspoon of the mixture to a glass of warm milk or loose tea. This is the daily dose, which must be drunk, taking a sip each time (for 6-8 times).
- Massage with the addition of geranium, chamomile, lavender oil will help cope with back pain. To do this, add one of the above oils to the massage cream, at the rate of 2-3 drops per 10 g of base.
- A massage for the relief of edema with the addition of lavender, cypress and ginger oils can work wonders. To prepare the massage oil, mix 1 drop of cypress and lavender oil and 2 drops of ginger oil with 30 ml of vegetable oil. Massage the ankles and shins, fingers, hands and forearms, as well as back, strictly following the indicated direction. / ol>
Warning! Do not apply massage oil on your stomach and do not use it more than once a day and for more than 10 days in a row.
In addition ...
- The fragrance of fresh baked goods will fill your home with tranquility and pacification.
- The prevention of a headache can be a drop of rose oil, applied to a handkerchief, which you will occasionally bring to the nose.
- Lollipop with mint, citrus or eucalyptus taste is able to improve mood and energize.
- Vanilla scent will relieve fatigue and irritation, and the scent of lavender will help you feel loved and needed.