How to tighten the abdomen after childbirth
It should be understood that in one day to return the tummy the previous form will not succeed. Aim for a long and laborious work, because a lasting effect can be achieved only in a complex and consistent manner. Fast results to anything good do not lead, and in this case and are not possible, because changes in the female body during pregnancy and childbirth have occurred at all levels for a long period of time, which means that it takes time, patience, dedication, stimulus and common sense to lose weight, restore and tighten the belly.
The complex of measures aimed at restoring the physical form will consist of the organization of the correct regime and the formulation of a balanced diet, and also necessarily from the training of the abdominal muscles, which during the period of bearing the child stretched out and weakened.
So, start with the power. To begin to slowly get rid of fat in the abdomen, you need to adjust your digestive system. This means that your body should work like a clock. To adjust the metabolism will help products, rich in fiber: fruits, vegetables, legumes, as well as oatmeal and rice. Fiber-containing products not only activate the digestive processes, but also will remove excess toxins from the body, which, in fact, and prevent weight loss in the abdomen.
Also, do not forget about sufficient fluid intake - drink a lot and preferably clean, non-carbonated water. Thus, you will increase the excretion of harmful substances from the body, and your tummy will quickly regain its former tone and beautiful shape.
In addition to the right balanced diet for a beautiful belly, you will need to develop your own training system. Do not be surprised: without physical exertion, the muscles of the abdomen can not be normalized. Therefore, choose for yourself sparing classes of physical education and regularly perform them. Let's remind once again: intensive loads can be performed only after the expiration of six months after childbirth, but immediately after returning from the hospital you can strengthen the abdominal muscles in this way:
- doing housework, walking with the baby in the air and in general, at any convenient time, try to stretch the abdominal muscles as often as possible, that is, as often as possible to keep the press in tension;
- Learn the technique of breathing with the belly: for this, inhale the belly while inhaling, and inflate as a balloon on exhalation;
- After you put the baby to bed, scroll for 15-20 minutes for easy charging. Start by running in place, and then do the following set of exercises:
- and. lying on the floor, very smoothly lift the lower part of the trunk;
- and. P. lying on the right side, maximally raise a straight leg. Change position and repeat the exercise, lying on the left side.
- Do the "scissors" exercise, placing your palms under your buttocks to avoid burdening your spine;
- Exercise the "bike" for a minute;
- and. sitting in Turkish, hands clasped in the lock on the back of the head. Turn the case first left, then right - at least 15 times in each direction.
After doing a set of exercises, it is recommended to do some stretching exercises. To do this, stretch high up, standing on your toes. Slowly stretch first to one side, then to the other, following the outstretched hand.
Massage can be an effective way to tighten the abdomen after childbirth. However, there are a lot of nuances in this question.
First, it will be better if such a massage will be carried out by a specialist. There are different types of massage that can be used for the abdominal area: manual, vacuum, honey, plucked, etc. But in order not to harm the skin, the organs of the abdominal cavity and the body as a whole, it should be done with knowledge. However, to cut a part of the family budget, when expenses have sharply increased, and especially - to find at least a little time for visiting the salon in the postpartum period, the newly mum is very difficult. Therefore, self-massage can become an excellent way out of the situation.
It is always necessary to start it with light strokes, gradually increasing the applied effort, but not to the sensation of pain or discomfort. Then begin to rub the skin, you can perform tingle, tapping, sawing (ribs of the palms). After grinding and rinsing the stomach well, go back to the final strokes, soothing the skin after an aggressive attack.
To massage the abdomen was effective for tightening the skin and strengthening the muscles in this area, it should be carried out at least 10-15 minutes daily or, at least, regularly. As a variety or alternation, you can apply honey massage: applying a mixture of honey and a few drops of essential oil on the palms of your hands, tapping on the belly, intensifying the intensity of the effect. This massage should last for 10 minutes.
By the way, about ethers. Aromatherapy will be very appropriate in this matter. For the massage perfectly fit oils of citrus (orange, grapefruit, lemon), as well as essential oil of lavender. You can apply them separately or mix with each other.
Also, an additional effect can be obtained from the use of creams and other cosmetics designed specifically for massage. In addition, there are other recommendations and rules for carrying out a massage of the abdomen:
- Massage is carried out exclusively on clean skin, and therefore it is advisable to take a shower before the procedure.
- The massage is performed only in breaks between meals: after a dense meal must pass at least one and a half hours, and after a light snack - at least half an hour.
- In order for the massage to have a positive effect, Sessions should be held regularly.
- Massage of the stomach is contraindicated in diseases of the gallbladder or kidneys, the formation of a hernia, in the presence of any pain and poor health, with increased body temperature, damage to the skin and during menstruation.
- During the massage, you should avoid affecting the area of ??the lymph nodes and the expansion of blood vessels.
Very good effect, and besides pleasant sensations and benefits will be given by a water massage of the abdomen. This is one of the elements of aqua aerobics, but it can only be carried out in a deep pond - the bathroom for this will not work. While relaxing in the summer on the sea or the lake, or visiting the pool at any time of the year, be sure to use this advice: fold your hands into a strong castle and, placing your palms parallel to the ground, quickly lift them up and down. The resulting water wave will "roll" the fat and skin on the abdomen, breaking excess deposits and increasing the elasticity of the skin. Naturally, to achieve a visible effect, this procedure should be carried out as long as possible and repeated many times over a long period of time.
In addition to the complex exercises, proper nutrition and self-massage, we recommend that you pay attention to video yoga lessons, which are designed to restore the abdominal muscles after childbirth. Also help the belly to return the beautiful form is the system of Pilates exercises and callanetics.
In any case, the choice is yours. The main thing is to believe in yourself and go to the goal!
Good luck and great results!