Abnormalities are considered too large and too small amount of amniotic fluid. In this article we will tell you about the causes of hypochlorism in pregnancy. But immediately notice that if you were diagnosed with "low water", then this indicates possible deviations in the development of the child.
As for the reasons for this phenomenon, they are not fully understood. In most cases, this is due to the individual characteristics of the organism of the future mother. Although there are other factors:
- an undeveloped epithelium that covers the aqueous membrane, or the secretory function of the shell itself may be impaired;
- Anomalies in fetal development. For example, it can be a pathology in the development of kidney and baby's face, often these deviations are associated with heredity;
- High blood pressure. This is experienced by many pregnant women, although, in fact, they are insignificant. However, scientists have proved that the relationship between hypertension and malodreatment is direct. Increased blood pressure leads to a lag behind the rate of growth of the baby;
- Bacterial infections. All diseases, caused by infections and not fully cured in time, can then be reflected on the overall development of the fetus. Pathogenic flora affects the diagnosis of "low water";
- Multiple pregnancy. In this case, malnutrition is due to the fact that the blood flow is unevenly distributed in the common placenta. Then the amount of nutrients and oxygen is distributed unevenly among the children. Some get more, some less;
- Congestion of pregnancy. If this happens, the placenta leads to anhydrousness, which already begins to age and flake off. At that time, it can no longer fully perform all functions;
- metabolic disorder. Basically, it is observed in pregnant women who are prone to obesity.
If you follow the statistics, then it should be noted that the lack of water is observed less often than polyhydramnios. However, violations are associated with this diagnosis, are very significant and may even threaten the life of the unborn child. In the history of medicine there are also cases when amniotic fluid in a pregnant woman was not at all.
Not everything is so terrible, if your diagnosis sounds like "moderate water scarcity." In this case, you need to adjust the diet, to eat a variety of foods rich in vitamins, minerals, adhere to a certain regime. In addition, continue to be observed regularly at the doctor and thus can avoid deterioration.
In other matters, the reasons for lack of water can be strictly individual. The main thing is, during pregnancy, not to aggravate your diagnosis by an irregular daily routine or nutrition. Do everything to make your baby born healthy and cheerful!