Where to start?
First of all, take a critical look at yourself: perhaps you should get rid of excess weight or vice versa, add if the weight is too small? Note that overweight, as well as a lack of weight very negatively affect conception. At excess weight it is recommended to lean on the food rich with a fat, vegetables and sour-milk products. Also take care of physical activities: sign up for the gym, aerobics, dancing, yoga. If your loved one also suffers from excess weight, then attach to the diet and exercise and him, too. As for the lack of weight, it's much easier here - a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle will help you reach the ideal weight and get pregnant safely.
What foods are included in a balanced diet for conceiving a child?
First of all, your diet should be varied. Therefore, the diet includes:
- vegetables and fruits in any form, and you must eat at least five servings per day of dishes from these foods;
- potatoes, pasta, whole wheat bread - foods rich in essential carbohydrates;
- Protein products - meat, fish, eggs, legumes;
- fish: fried - twice a week, boiled - every other day;
- dairy products, rich in calcium - milk, cheese, cottage cheese, yoghurt;
- products that contain iron - red meat, legumes, green vegetables, whole grains breakfast cereals;
- juices, teas and berries, rich in vitamin C, which helps to assimilate iron.
Limit should be only sugar, carbonated drinks and fast food. And naturally - alcohol, which is unfavorable for conception.
In addition to proper nutrition, it is recommended to start taking vitamin complexes to strengthen immunity. Women, during the planning of pregnancy, it is recommended to start taking folic acid and vitamin E.
An approximate diet menu for planning pregnancy (dishes of choice):
- Breakfast: oatmeal with dried fruits, muesli, cottage cheese, eggs, toast with butter, fruit salad, yoghurt.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, borsch, beet salad, vegetable salad, boiled meat, stew, fish, potatoes.
- Dinner: pasta, beans, fruit salad, cottage cheese, cheese, kefir, yoghurt.
Try to drink more often natural fruit drinks and broth, rich in vitamin C.
In addition to nutrition, it is desirable for both partners to quit smoking or at least reduce the number of cigarettes smoked. In addition, tune in to a positive mood, less nervous, enjoy each other and be healthy!