What is useful for this complex of vitamins for pregnant women?
Let's start with the fact that the composition of the drug Elevit includes:
- vitamins (A, D3, E, C, B1, B2, PP (B3) - nicotinamide, B5 - calcium pantothenate, B6, H (B7) - biotin, B9 - folic acid, B12);
- Minerals (macroelements: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, trace elements: iron, zinc, copper, manganese).
It is important to note, that the composition of vitamins corresponds to the daily rate for a pregnant woman, so one tablet is enough to completely fill the need for vitamins. Usually, doctors recommend taking Elevit from the 12th week of pregnancy. Take vitamins should be taken once a day, one tablet, with plenty of water.
As for the side effects, in some cases, when taking the drug Elevit, there may be disruption of the gastrointestinal tract. If you noted this side effect, then we advise you to see a doctor. But to cancel taking vitamins should not be, since this phenomenon can be one-time. The decision to abolish the intake of vitamins should be ascertained by the doctor or in the event that:
- a pregnant woman suffers from an allergy;
- in the body of the future mother, there is an excess of vitamins A and D, as well as calcium;
- pregnant woman diagnosed with urolithiasis;
- the processes of assimilation of iron in the organism of a pregnant woman are disrupted;
- in the case when the expectant mother takes in addition calcium preparations.
In any case, the appointment and withdrawal of the drug Elevit for pregnant women should occur according to the recommendations of your doctor. This should be remembered and not jeopardize either yourself or the future child.
As for the responses of pregnant women about the complex of vitamins, Elevit, they are often positive. The price of the drug is available and very justified, since the package of vitamins contains 100 capsules. Thus, two packages are enough for the entire period of pregnancy.
Watch your health, take care of yourself and be happy in anticipation of a small miracle!