Do not hesitate with treatment
When the hemorrhoids appear after delivery, the woman experiences itching, burning, pain in the rectum. Going to the toilet becomes a real test. The newly mum can not normally sit, in most cases, but painful sensations due to hemorrhoids are added to everything. Therefore it is important, if there is such an opportunity, even in the hospital to start fighting with this disease.
In the arsenal of folk remedies for hemorrhoids after childbirth, there are many ways to alleviate the painful condition. To get rid of this ailment with the help of folk recipes, it will take a little effort, but the result is worth it. We emphasize that before using this or that remedy for ailment, you should take a shower and conduct hygiene of the genitals. Remember that the water should not be too hot, so as not to irritate the inflamed areas. In addition, pay attention to the fact that if you are breastfeeding, it is not necessary to drink various herbal decoctions, since this can negatively affect the health of crumbs, it is better to apply local applications.
Herbs and ointments will save you from the disease
So, we offer proven recipes to help birth-giving women:
- After taking a shower, make a tray based on herbs. Take a tablespoon of marigold, chamomile, violet leaves and steam with two liters of water. After an hour, how the grass is infused, add a little warm water, pour the contents into the basin and sit down for 10-15 minutes. It is better to conduct such a procedure before going to bed. By the way, the grass can steal more - it will be suitable for bathing an infant.
- Prepare a decoction, as indicated in the recipe above, and pour into a special form for ice. Freeze and apply to a sore spot. By the way, such ice cubes are suitable for wiping your face.
- Excellent to remove the pain will help and grated potatoes. In order to prepare a medicinal mixture, you need to grate one potato on a fine grater, roll in gauze in two or three layers and after hygienic procedures to apply for 15-20 minutes.
- Sometimes healers are advised to make small candles from the potato, apply an oil bath to the anus and insert them neatly into the anus. But to apply such a recipe should be very careful not to do much more harm.
- You can prepare applique from aloe vera and olive oil. These products have wound-healing properties. For this, take an aloe leaf, thoroughly rinse, clean and soften with a fork, add a few drops of olive oil. After obtained consistency wrap in a bandage and attach to hemorrhoids for half an hour. You can apply these applications twice a day.
- Not so long ago, folk healers began to actively use Icelandic moss to fight hemorrhoids. Take a tablespoon of moss and pour one glass of water. Let it brew. Then moisten the cotton swab and apply to the sore spot for 10 minutes, after you take a new cotton swab, again soak in medicinal water and attach to hemorrhoids.
- Ointment from garlic, honey and sour cream will help to get rid of that unpleasant disease. Take a few cloves of garlic, finely chop them, add two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of sour cream. Stir everything and cook over low heat for 20 minutes. After a few hours, the ointment thickens - and you can use it. Take a cotton swab, apply ointment and oil a sore spot. You can make such applications every day.
Remember that you can not delay with the treatment of hemorrhoids after childbirth. And if a young mother sees that people's prescriptions do not help, then the experts insist on immediately contacting the proctologist. It is the specialist who will help to choose the right treatment. Also, do not forget about the basic measures of prevention - do not lift the severity and eat properly, so that there are no constipation.