In principle, if truth be told, high heels, even if you are pregnant or not, still do little harm to your health. The fact is that during walking on the heels the point of support of the whole body changes, which affects the ligaments of the foot and ankle. In addition, the load on the spine also increases. The muscles of the legs, the pelvis and the lumbar spine are also very tight.
All these factors are key disadvantages for heels during pregnancy. Let's first think about walking a woman, which carries a child. "Duck" gait does not correct, if you put on your heels. It will look terrible. Not to mention that afterwards you will get a crazy load on the muscles and vessels of the legs, increase the risk of developing varicose veins. Then there are swelling of the legs, pain in the lower back and cramps calf muscles.
It is worth noting that there are also cases when walking in shoes completely on a flat sole is also contraindicated. In this situation, you need to find the right way out - wear shoes with a low heel - 3 - 5 centimeters. It should be comfortable. Of course, there are times when you can not do without a heel. Therefore, in such situations, observe the following rules:
- Reduce the time of heel wear to two to three hours a day. Always carry a spare version of shoes, in which you can change shoes;
- Make a contrast shower for your legs. To do this, direct the jet to the plantar part of the foot and rotate the foot 15-20 times in each direction. Such exercises will help the muscles to be constantly toned;
- shoes should be based on natural materials;
- exclude from the wardrobe close shoes.
If you ignore all the advice of doctors, and still wear heels during pregnancy, this can lead to the following problems:
- trauma. The risk of dislocations, falls and displacement of vertebrae with sharp movements is greatly increased. Often cases of the appearance of edema and pain in the lower back, there are cramps in the legs.
- Stretch marks and sagging belly. As we have already noted, belly because of the movement of the center of gravity strongly & ldquo; "The muscles stretch out and the stomach starts to sag, so stretch marks appear and the muscles of the press are weakened.
- The wrong position of the fetus .When the heels are worn during the entire pregnancy, due to the displacement of the center of gravity, the baby may assume the wrong position .
- The threat of miscarriage: There have been cases when a strong strain on the muscles of the legs, an increase in the load on the spine and hip joints, stimulates the uterus muscles, which can lead to miscarriage.
More or less permissible but . Ka heels only in the first trimester of pregnancy, when the stomach is not so noticeable
The most important thing during pregnancy -. Your health and the health of your baby Remember this