Hirudotherapy - treatment with medical leeches, it refers to the most ancient methods of treatment, because images of leeches were found even on the walls of the pyramids in Egypt. The therapeutic effect is the special composition of saliva bloodsucking. Their saliva is a whole table of Mendeleyev with the presence in it of active biological substances that have a beneficial effect on the body. In the process of treatment, biologically active substances when ingested in the blood have a positive effect on the organs.
The effectiveness of hirudotherapy when it is impossible to conceive a child
Small healers have a positive effect on the reproductive system. This method of infertility treatment is acceptable for both women and men. Let us consider in more detail what hirudotherapy gives for both. After applying this method, women are observed:
- Improvement of blood circulation in pelvic organs.
- Less pain in menstruation.
- Balancing the level of hormones in the body.
- Reduced adhesion process.
- Resumption of patency in the fallopian tubes.
- Improve the quality of the endometrium (thinning).
- Increase the percentage of success during IVF.
- Reducing the risk of tumors.
In men, the following is observed:
- Improvement of potency and spermatogenesis.
- Improve blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- Relaxation of the muscles of the prostate and a reduction in the pain syndrome with prostatitis.
- Decrease in the prostate gland inflammatory and stagnant processes.
- Stimulation of the production of immune cells.
In addition, both in men and in women, the general condition of the body improves, well-being, immunity increases.
How the hirudotherapy occurs
For women, leeches are placed on the lower abdomen, on the sacrum, in the navel and in the vagina. For men, they are placed in the perineum and anus.
The number of bloodsuckers is determined by the doctor, given your age, individual characteristics and the presence of concomitant diseases. The duration of the session can last from 20 minutes to one hour. The number of sessions depends on the severity of the disease.
If you decide to be treated with natural healers, then you should observe some mandatory rules:
- Do not use perfumed creams and perfumes before the session. A foreign pronounced smell can scare off leeches.
- Plan the session in the afternoon, as physical work after the procedure is contraindicated, the body is supposed to rest.
- Stock up with a bandage, as the wound after a bite may bleed slightly.
- Do not wear tightly fitting underwear to avoid irritation of the wound and even more blood.
- On the third or fourth day, the wound after a bite can swell and itch. Treat it with a bite remedy, itching will stop.
You need to soberly assess the situation and understand that no doctor will give a 100% guarantee that you will conceive after several sessions of hirudotherapy, although there are many such cases. Some women not only overcome infertility with the help of leeches, but also cured uterine hypoplasia (a baby uterus) - an inborn disease in which the uterus is underdeveloped to normal size.
Small family doctors helped many desperate couples give birth to a healthy baby. Sincerely want them to help you too.