Signs of stress
Sometimes the expectant mother does not attach importance to the manifestations of stress, underestimating their effect on pregnancy. In the meantime, they produce a destructive effect within the body. Therefore, every woman who carries a child must recognize the signs of stress and take measures to normalize her condition. Among such symptoms:
- Apathy and indifferent attitude to what is happening.
- Lack of appetite or its decline.
- Reduced performance.
- Increased pressure.
- Decrease in the threshold of the body's defenses, which is accompanied by frequent catarrhal diseases.
- Trembling of the limbs.
If you find yourself experiencing these symptoms - contact your doctor. After all, the body of a pregnant woman under stress increases the amount of glucocorticoids - hormones that affect genes that have close contact with the placenta. Therefore, the consequences of stress can be negative.
What is the danger of emotional overload
Some women in labor report that the transferred severe stresses did not affect the health of the baby. But this is very controversial. After all, the consequences of such a state can appear in the future, in the period of crises of preschool age, the beginning of school or in the transition years. Therefore, experts warn about how stress affects the health of newborns. It can be:
- Premature birth.
- A small weight in a baby.
- Anomalies in the formation of the central nervous system of the fetus.
- Adaptation problems in the team.
- Hypoxia of the fetus.
- "Hare Lip" or "wolf mouth".
- Development of diabetes mellitus.
- Development of diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
The list of unpleasant consequences of stress is impressive and should alert not only the future mother, especially the first-born, but also those people who are nearby. Therefore, relatives should monitor its condition to protect it from terrible consequences.
Avoiding stressful situations
With the help of the whole family, help the future mother to keep peace and joy in the heart, in the soul. After all, it depends on her close psychological and emotional mood. Pregnancy is not the time to clarify relationships, quarrels and divorces. The future mother should know how to quickly restore the lost balance. Here are the recommendations of psychologists:
- Control thoughts: do not think about the bad, do not pull the negative into life.
- Tune in to the positive and think about the newborn baby: about his first touch to the chest, peace, development.
- Do not let fears and anxieties enter your inner world. Get rid of them as quickly as possible. And this will help a faithful friend or husband, mother, sister - in short, a person who will help and support at any time.
- A lot of walking in the fresh air.
- Often ventilate the room and the bedroom.
- Eat well and balanced.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day, if necessary, rest and day.
- Do special exercises for pregnant women, yoga.
- Avoid contact with people who are unpleasant to you and are too curious.
- Listen to classical music, watch children's cartoons.
- Visit a psychologist if you feel that you can not overcome your stress on your own.
Future moms have to remember every minute of their double responsibility. To fence yourself off from negativity, try to perceive stressful situations as annoying little things, failures, troubles that go away and do not repeat.