Very often after such tests, the appearance of the bust loses its former appeal and beauty, and instead of a lush breasts, a woman has a drooping semblance of it. That is why it is so important to think about her care while still carrying the crumbs.
The right bra
Breast care begins with the right linen, that is, a bra. This item of the women's wardrobe helps to prevent the appearance of unwanted stretch marks, protect the breast from injury during pregnancy, and also relieve the strain from the spine, when the tummy begins to grow actively.
Fortunately, today the choice of linen is unlimited and surprises with its quantity and variety, which makes it possible for every woman in the situation to purchase a product for every taste and color. However, do not forget that you need to choose your bearings, not for beauty and attractiveness, but for comfort and practicality. Stop your choice on a bra made of natural "breathable" fabric. It is also important that the underwear is pitted, so as not to interfere with blood circulation in the mammary glands. With each day of pregnancy, the breast will increase, so it is important that the bra subsequently had wide straps and multi-level fasteners. Do not forget that properly selected underwear provides support for pectoral muscle and skin, which prevents the formation of stretch marks.
When buying, make sure that there are no internal seams in the bra, which can cause irritation, because when pregnantand the sensitivity of the mammary glands increases. Also, choose comfortable cups that match your size and breast shape. Straps should be soft and elastic, with mandatory length adjustment. If during the fitting or socks you feel discomfort, then try to try on another option.
In the third trimester, doctors recommend wearing linen with sanitary napkins. The fact that during this period of the female breast colostrum can be allocated, and special liners-liners will ensure the dryness and purity of the brassiere.
Oh, those stretch marks!
This problem often occurs in women after the birth and feeding of the baby. And this trouble occurs because of ruptures of elastic tissues due to breast enlargement, which are subsequently scarred with the help of connective tissue. Prevent the appearance of stretch marks perhaps, the main thing is to attach maximum effort to this. The following recommendations can help in this:
- Proper nutrition is our everything! In the diet of a pregnant woman, the following foods should be present: vegetables, fruits, fish, meat, vegetable oils. It is these products that contain vitamin E and polyunsaturated fats, which allow maintaining the elasticity of the skin of the breast.
- Observe the drinking regimen. This will help maintain the elasticity and smoothness of the skin of the breast. In day it is necessary to drink not less than two liters of a liquid (drinks, broths, etc.).
- Take a contrast shower. Daily water activities terminate alternating cold and warm water. But do not forget, that the difference in temperature should be increased gradually.
- Do a breast massage. With mild and gentle movements, massage the bottom up breast. On average, the procedure should last from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Try cryomassage. The essence of the event is the regular wiping of the mammary glands with ice cubes from herbal infusion (chamomile, sage). It should be noted that cryomassage is useful not only for the breast, but also for the skin of the face.
- Take sun and air baths. If you have the opportunity to walk around at home without linen, then do it. The duration of baths is 15 minutes. This time will be enough to not freeze and not to feel discomfort.
- Use special creams to care for the breasts. Such drugs contain substances that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. The combination of these proteins creates a kind of skeleton that allows us to keep our skin supple and elastic.
Exercises for breast
To maintain the beauty and elasticity of the mammary glands during pregnancy, an integrated approach is necessary. Physical exercises are an important element in this preventive complex.
Perform them slowly, gradually increasing the load. However, do not overdo it so as not to harm your own health and future child.
So, here are some effective exercises for breast enhancement during pregnancy:
- Raise your arms to the level of the chest and bend them in the elbows so that, The palms rest against one another with their fingers upward. Alternately, squeeze your hands, while trying to hold the voltage for a couple of seconds.
- Brushes of hands put on shoulders and make some circular movements forward, and then back. Do training at a slow and steady pace.
- Pull your arms out in front of you. Crossing the upper limbs, try to gradually raise them to a higher level, but not above the head.
Such simple and effective exercises will help you keep your breasts in excellent condition even after breastfeeding. However, be careful, as physical exertion is forbidden to perform with toxicosis, bleeding, poor health (headache, cold, etc.), and if there is a threat of miscarriage. If you feel bad during the training - stop the activity immediately.
Let's sum up!
Taking care of the breasts during pregnancy is not only useful, but also pleasant. After all, every woman wants to look perfect always, despite the circumstances. To spend all of the above activities, you will spend a minimum of time and effort, however, believe me, the result is worth it.