Instruction for test strips:
- Open the bag and take out the test strip.
- Collect urine in clean, dry plastic or glassware and place the test in urine to the level indicated by the arrows for 5-10 seconds.
- Take the test out of the urine and lay it on a flat, clean, dry and non-absorbent surface (for example, the upper rim of the cup for collecting urine).
- Estimate the result in 1-5 minutes, but not later than 10 minutes.
Instructions for test cassettes:
- Open the package and take out the test cassette with the pipette.
- Collect the urine in the enclosed glass.
- Using a pipette, drip 4 drops into the rounded cassette window.
- Estimate the result in 1-5 minutes, but not later than 10 minutes. / ol>
- Take the test from the sachet.
- Remove the cap and hold the test by the handle, place it in the urine stream for 5-10 seconds so that the liquid hits the absorbent surface indicated on the test with an arrow (alternatively you can collect the urine in clean dry utensils and immerse absorbent surface into the urine for 5-10 seconds).
- Close the test cap and put it on a flat surface.
- Estimate the result in 1-5 minutes, but no later than 10 minutes.
- The dough pack is hermetically sealed and should be opened immediately before the analysis.
- Do not use the kit if the package is torn or badly sealed.
- Each test package is for single use only.
- Set is for external use only. Do not swallow.
- Do not use the kit after the expiration date.
- Accurately meet the temporal requirements of the analysis. To do this, it is best to have a watch with a clear dial or an alarm clock at hand.
- If you need some time to wait for the result, place the strip away from heat sources.
- Practice shows that on the first days of delay, the second band manifests itself weakly and after a longer period than they write on packages. But for longer periods it appears faster and brighter than the first.
- If the kit contains the second test, or you bought another set, wait a few days before the re-test.
- The appearance of even a very weak second stripe should be considered as a pregnancy.
Instructions for the test midstream (jet tests):
During the first minute, a wave appears on the diagnostic field, which will move slowly. If it does not exist, it means, that insufficient amount of urine got on the absorbent surface or it did not get at all. After the test, one or two dark stripes should appear in the window, which means that the test is carried out correctly, and you can evaluate the test results.
To ensure the highest efficiency of the procedure, it is necessary not only to follow the instructions exactly, but also to know when to do the pregnancy test and at what time of the day the test should be carried out.