Immediately I want to dispel all doubts as to whether, it is possible or not to eat peaches when carrying a child. It is possible and even necessary, but never forget about their rather high allergenicity - per kilogram per day will probably be too much. Meanwhile, a peach is one of the first fruits with which newly made mothers introduce their babies. Pediatricians recommend to introduce it into the lure already from 6, 5-7 months. So be calm.
Of course, I will not surprise you if I say that the peach is famous for its rich vitamin-mineral composition - almost any fruit can boast of this quality. But this one seems to be created for pregnant women: a peach is able to help almost with all the health disorders that future mothers face.
Let's start with the very first weeks & hellip; If you are suffering from toxicosis, try eating 1-2 peaches: he will not only take off the nausea, but at the same time he will serve you both with food and drink. By the way, the peach perfectly quenches thirst and hunger, nourishes the body with useful substances and at the same time is a fairly low-calorie product: 100 g contains only 40 kcal. The peach is easily digested and helps the liver to cope with incoming fats more easily.
We go further: in the peach contains almost all the necessary substances during pregnancy:
- magnesium - calms the nervous system, relieves stress and improves the general well-being of the woman;
- Potassium - removes from the body excess fluid and prevents swelling, strengthens the cardiovascular system;
- Calcium - together with magnesium strengthens bone tissue and prevents decalcification;
- phosphorus - is also useful for the musculoskeletal system, which during pregnancy is particularly heavy, for the nervous system and the brain;
- folic acid - takes part in the formation of the placenta, neural tube in the fetus, in the blood and is involved in the transfer of genes, and is extremely necessary for the normal health of the future mother;
- Iron - increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood and serves as the prevention of anemia.
In addition, the fruits of peach tree contain vitamins A, B, C, E, H, PP, selenium, zinc, sodium, silicon, sulfur, manganese, copper, iodine, organic acids, pectins, which are also necessary in the period of bearing of the child.
Special attention to the peach should be turned to future mothers who suffer from constipation: peach promotes the best work of the whole digestive tract, and in particular improves intestinal motility. Fresh squeezed peach juice is also useful: take a quarter cup for 15-20 minutes before eating to get regular bowel movement.
Peach is able to remove toxins, heavy metals and liquid from the body, preventing the formation of edema. Eating peaches is the guarantee of a good state of teeth, gums and skin, which during pregnancy is no less important. And still the peach is able to eliminate heartburn, which pests almost all expectant mothers.
When it's better to forget about peaches
It seems that everyone has a good peach, but you should not abuse it here. 2-3 fetuses per day will be quite enough to satisfy its need for nutrients and taste pleasure. But in some cases, you will have to give up this sunny fruit altogether. Doctors do not recommend eating peaches in food for women suffering from diabetes, liver disease, thyroid disease, pollen allergy and prone to obesity.