Exacerbation of peptic ulcer in pregnant women is associated, first of all, with stressful situations. The most likely development of exacerbations in the first trimester of pregnancy (often this is facilitated by early gestosis) and shortly before birth.
The main symptoms of peptic ulcer:
- pain in the epigastric region ("under the spoon"). They can resemble pain in the heart, spread into the back, the left and right halves of the abdomen, appear after a short time after a meal or at night (the so-called "hungry" pains that pass after eating);
- belching with air or food, nausea, vomiting;
- bloating, constipation, anorexia, weight loss.
For the treatment of exacerbations of peptic ulcer during pregnancy, in most cases it is recommended to limit physical activity, semi-postal regime, fractional nutrition.
The following products should be excluded from the ration:
- fresh bread, pastries, baking;
- rich meat, fish, chicken and mushroom broths;
- vegetable soups;
- fatty meats (lamb, pork), any meat in fried or finished form;
- fat types of fish (stellate sturgeon, sturgeon), any fish in fried, smoked and salted form;
- white cabbage, turnip, radish, radish, sorrel, spinach, onions;
- tough, sour fruit, berries;
- Pickles and marinades.
It is recommended to use the following products:
- yesterday's bread, biscuits;
- lean soups-mashed potatoes;
- meat and fish of low-fat varieties, boiled vegetables, steam cutlets, mashed potatoes, souffle;
- soft-boiled eggs or scrambled eggs;
- fruits and berries in baked or frayed form, jelly, jelly, compotes;
- milk, curdled milk, yogurt;
- Soft tea, cocoa.
From drugs for the treatment of peptic ulcer during pregnancy use antacid (maalox, fosfalyugel) - 1 hour after eating, as well as astringents (broths of chamomile, St. John's wort, yarrow) - 1/3 cup to food intake. With severe pain, you can resort to antispasmodics (no-shpa, papaverine, baralgin). Before taking any medication, be sure to consult a doctor!