Normal prenatal secretions during pregnancy
Pregnancy secretions in pregnancy can in fact be the norm option - this is good news. However, in practice this does not happen so often - and this is bad news. In most cases, brownish discharge foreshadows a threat of pregnancy.
However, they are not always an excuse for excitement. More often than not, "normal" suppositories are observed at the earliest stages of pregnancy, when a woman may not even know her situation. On the 7-14th day after conception, the egg reaches the uterus and lands. To attach to the uterine epithelium, it seems to "scrape" the cells, making themselves a "mink." This process can be accompanied by scant brownish or sucrical discharge, which the woman often perceives for prematurely starting menstruation.
Implantation of the ovum lasts several days, and its activity during this period is not the same. So it is quite normal, when at this time you notice that a small allocation of blood is repeated the next day or every other day.
Throughout the first trimester, the sarcoid secretions can normally appear on days when menstruation occurred before pregnancy. However, not all specialists agree with this. Recently, more and more gynecologists are inclined to believe that the 4th, 5th, 9th and 11th weeks of pregnancy are critical periods when the fetus is most at risk. And the norm arising in these days of bleeding can not be named in any way.
Prenatal discharge during pregnancy can be observed at the end of the period when the mucous plug begins to depart. Thus from a vagina mucus is allocated (small portions or at once the whole "piece") which can contain krovjanistye impregnations. Departure of the mucous plug promises an early delivery.
Pathological prenatal discharge during pregnancy
But if the suprarenal discharge during pregnancy is accompanied by any other signs or does not fit the conditions described above, then, most likely, it is a question of some kind of threat. The pathological causes of the appearance of the suprascal discharge during this period can be many:
- The threat of termination of pregnancy. When the threat begins, the embryo is rejected from the uterus, which is accompanied by the release of a small amount of blood. If the process is not expressed, then the selection is brown or inferior. In 95% of cases, timely treatment for qualified care allows you to save pregnancy. And you can refuse hospitalization, only at home observe some rules: completely exclude any physical labor, refrain from sex for a while, Do not allow heat to affect the pelvic area and abdomen. And, of course, follow the doctor's instructions.
- Frozen pregnancy. If the embryo has died at an early age, then spontaneous abortion most often happens. But sometimes the situation requires intervention. Ultrasound can confirm fetal fading. However, do not rush to act: there are cases when old equipment and stupid yuzists caused the killing of live embryos. Therefore, we recommend to recheck the diagnosis on 2-3 different devices.
- Ectopic pregnancy. One of the earliest symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy may be just a sacral discharge. At any suspicions it is necessary to make immediately an ultrasound. If the diagnosis is confirmed, then the pregnancy will have to be interrupted (outside the uterus the embryo can not grow), and in most cases the better, than before.
- Placenta previa. This is the name for the very low location of the placenta. Due to its friction against the surface of the cervix, scanty suppository secretions can be observed.
- Detachment of the placenta. Most often occurs in late pregnancy for a variety of reasons. With tearing in the places of attachment of the placenta, blood begins to be allocated, with an undefined process - a syphilis. The condition is dangerous and requires hospitalization.
- Premature delivery. In later terms, the threat of miscarriage is called premature birth, and they too can be accompanied by sucritic secretions. In this case, you should go immediately. Often the process can be stopped.
- Cervical erosion. Erosion of the cervix is ??a common phenomenon in gynecology. However, treatment can only be carried out after the birth.
- Sexual infections. During pregnancy, this reason is rarely relevant, as usually pregnant women are examined at the very beginning of the term and in the future do not lead a promiscuous sexual life. However, it is also not ruled out. Different infections are accompanied by various concomitant symptoms. It can be a rash in the genital area and anus, irritation, burning sensation and severe itching, an unpleasant smell of vaginal discharge, fever, lower abdominal pain and others.
Only the gynecologist can determine the cause of the pregnant supplements during pregnancy with high confidence and often only after passing the patient's ultrasound examination. Ultrasound can help determine the location of the embryo, the presence of his heartbeat, the condition and location of the placenta and other nuances.
Therefore, if you notice that you have a pregnancy secretion, do not pull it. This is just the case when it is better to perebdet - go to the doctor.
When to call an ambulance?
But in a number of cases, it is necessary to act urgently:
- if the sarcastic secretions are accompanied by a strong increase in body temperature;
- if after bleeding has begun bleeding;
- If in addition to the sap excretions, you are experiencing severe pain, giving away to the rectum area.
In any of the situations described above, immediately call an ambulance, but for now lie on a flat surface, lifting your legs slightly. However, we want this information to remain a theoretical guide for you. Let in practice everything be safe and bright! We wish you a light birth!