First, the blood condenses if a person does not drink water for a long time. Secondly, this is due to a shortage in the body of a certain number of enzymes. Without them, a complete breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates and amino acids is impossible. Because of this, non-oxidized degradation products enter the bloodstream, and it becomes thicker. Thirdly, this leads to a shortage of minerals and vitamins.
During pregnancy, specialists do not recommend using any medications that can dilute blood. It is better to use products for this, especially since they are quite diverse.
Just note that pregnant women can not liquefy blood with water, since all excess fluid goes into swelling, and not into the blood.
Which foods are best for thinning the blood when carrying a baby?
- Tomatoes. This product is recommended for use to prevent the formation of blood clots and to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. The effect of dilution of blood is compared with the action of aspirin.
- Mushrooms. With them, pregnant women should be careful.
- Onions, cabbage, horseradish, garlic, capsicum, black radish, artichokes. Just do not overdo it in their use. Follow the principle: all good in moderation. These products not only perfectly dilute blood, but also lower the level of cholesterol.
- Different berries. Seabuckthorn, cranberries, viburnum and much more should be included in your diet of a pregnant woman. In addition, that they have many useful properties, berries well dilute blood.
- Fruits with a high content of vitamin C (oranges, lemons, grapefruits, black currants, pomegranates, dried apricots) promote blood thinning and reduce the risk of blood clots.
- Freshly squeezed juices from vegetables and fruits of red color. Their use serves as a good therapy for the health of the body.
- Olive oil, rapeseed or linseed oil. You can use them in small quantities.
- Herbs and spices (curry, dill, ginger, cayenne pepper, paprika, mint, thyme, cinnamon, turmeric, oregano). They dilute blood due to the high content of salicylates.
- Birch sap, bark infusion or birch buds, sweet clover, willow bark and so on. Nature also took care of the folk remedies for blood thinning.
In the autumn season, you can normalize the composition of blood eating zucchini and eggplant. It's also good to put out all the food, not to fry.
Take care of your body during pregnancy! If there are any doubts, be sure to consult a doctor. Your baby should be born healthy, to you for joy!