Causes of psychological infertility
Among them are stresses, fears, and inspired stereotypes. Most often, women with a diagnosis of "psychological infertility" have no infectious and gynecological diseases. The causes of the problem can be such factors:
- Fear of the period of pregnancy.
- Fear of pain during delivery.
- Fear of losing work and moving up the career ladder.
- Breach of personal plans.
- Negative stereotypes about the perspective change of the figure after childbirth.
- Fear of public opinion if a future pregnancy is planned by a woman aged or without a husband.
- Pressure of the husband and wife on each other or parents who want to have grandchildren.
- Fear of material insolvency.
Psychotherapists, after studying all the causes of the problem, divide them into two types. The first is a psychological unpreparedness for pregnancy, the second is the desire to become pregnant in something as it is.
If a woman is not ready for maternity, then this creates a barrier to successful conception. Sometimes, even pregnant women, a woman can not bear a child, because at an early age she has miscarriages. In this case, menstrual bleeding is much more plentiful, and she does not realize that this is just an early pregnancy breakdown.
There is a concept of stressful dysfunction of the ovaries, which is caused by overstrain of the mental and physical plane, constant stresses.
Very often, young women after a few attempts to become pregnant, ended in failure, begin to consider themselves inferior. Under the influence of stresses in the fallopian tubes, the natural functions that promote the fertilization of the fertilized egg into the uterus decrease. So there is a risk of ectopic pregnancy. Changes concern the work of the ovaries, in which the follicles do not ripen.
The brain forms negative signals provoking hormonal failures as a basis for reducing the likelihood of conception.
Psychological infertility: how to get rid
If there is such a problem, pregnancy does not occur until, while the conception of a woman will be treated as an obligation. The same applies to male psychological infertility, when spermatozoa lose their mobility and then die.
Usually, women alone can not cope with the disease. And the approach to therapy problems should be comprehensive. This is the work of a gynecologist and a psychologist who help to solve the problem and eliminate fears, complexes, prejudices. A perinatal psychologist usually offers psycho-correction activities. They help to overcome phobias and fears. In parallel, a number of tests are conducted by a gynecologist, examining the state of the patient's physical health. After such therapy, pregnancy usually comes quickly, without complications.
Traditional medicine in the treatment of psychological infertility
Herbalists recommend a number of recipes, which improve the general condition of the woman's body, help her relax, calm down, relieve stress. Here are a few recipes:
- Broth of periwinkle. Cook in a glass of water for 2-3 minutes a tablespoon of dry plant combined with a pinch of lemon balm. After complete cooling, strain the healing potion. Then take it 50 grams three times a day after meals for a month.
- Mumiye. One gram of the product is dissolved in half a liter of water and drink it throughout the day. The course of treatment is 35-40 days. It is desirable to combine it with the use of carrot juice or blueberry juice, rich in vitamin A.
- Broth goritsveta and mint. Brew dry raw materials in a ratio of a tablespoon of herbs to a glass of boiling water. Drink a decoction of a hundred grams after cooling and straining. The course of treatment is 40-45 days.
So, the treatment of psychological infertility should be conducted under the supervision of experienced professionals. The problem is successfully overcome.