The first signs of childbirth
- The contractions of the uterus - fights are repeated often and the period between them decreases with each time. If at the beginning of the fights this interval is from 20 to 30 minutes, then just before birth, this "pause" will last about one minute. Contractions are accompanied by sharp pains in the lower abdomen. Each time they can become even sharper. But do not quench the pain with spasmolytics, as they can harm the health of the child. Even the nationwide no-spa, superfluous can lead to a jaundice. Therefore, it is better to suffer, but to know that the child is not threatened. In recent years, doctors at the first request willingly give anesthetizing women in childbirth, without thinking about the consequences. But in the Ministry of Health recommend to wait 48 hours from the beginning of the bouts and only then decide whether to help with anesthetics and stimulation or make other decisions. But if the pain is very strong, then do not lead to painful shock. It will hurt you, first of all. Contractions can begin even a few weeks before delivery, but then they are much rarer and painless.
- Blood and mucus discharge. They can be from light pink to brown. Such discharges are evidence that, that the uterus or started to move, or became thinner and she was already in anticipation of childbirth. Attention! If in the last months of pregnancy you still have sex, then such discharge may appear after sexual intercourse. So be careful and do not confuse.
- The process, which people call "water drained". This is the main sign that the birth is already on the nose. This process, as a rule, occurs simultaneously with contractions. The amniotic fluid bursts from the intense tension in the parturient woman and water begins to flow. They depart in two stages: just before birth, they are those that are below the child's location, and after the child was born - this in turn is those that were behind the child. When a woman has left the water, experts do not recommend a lot of movement and walking, but it's better to wait for a doctor or go to the hospital. This phenomenon is a natural process, which says that the female body is preparing for childbirth. Therefore, the place from which the water has departed is released so that the head of the child can move closer. After the water has passed, until the birth is no more than 24 hours. It all depends on the woman's body and on how much the child already wants to see this world. The waters usually leave themselves, and it is not recommended to interfere with the doctors in this process.
- Pain in the back and in the lower abdomen. It all starts with a pain in the abdomen - this, as mentioned above, is the result of fights. If the contractions are frequent and do not go away, the pain gradually gets to the waist. If the pain in the back does not stop for a minute, then this may be a sign that the fetus is located inconveniently, which, in turn, can lead to complications at birth.
- Nausea and frequent urge to go to the toilet. If the toxicosis is typical mainly in the first stage of pregnancy, then do not think that you will be sick more during pregnancy will not. This opinion is erroneous. The prenatal state is a stress for the whole organism, and not only you, but all your internal organs feel discomfort. Prenatal nausea, as a rule, is not characterized by vomiting. It's just nausea, really, sometimes it can be extremely strong. Avoid harsh odors, junk food and forget about perfume. They are generally not recommended to use in recent months. Another sign is frequent urge to go to the toilet. This is a natural sign and there is nothing abnormal about this, so do not be alarmed.
- Frequent urge in the toilet causes another symptom as well. Doctors advise to keep your weight under control throughout all forty weeks of pregnancy. Pay special attention to this. Starting with the 37th week of gestation, a woman should stop gaining weight, and for many, even a decrease in it (due to frequent urination) is characteristic. This is due to the changing hormonal background, so do not worry, because the increased excretion of water from the body - this is normal. The closer the birth, the more weight you drop and the more often you run to the toilet.
- The skin on the abdomen is very tight and the itching begins. In addition to the fact that during the last week of pregnancy the woman feels discomfort because of the large size of the abdomen, it is difficult for her to sleep, she feels uncomfortable on the bed and, moving around the apartment, clings all the objects, because it is not used to such dimensions. To all this one more sign is added - the stomach starts to itch insanely. You always want to scratch it, but you should not do it. But know, delivery is already very soon.
- The last signs are the "ripening" of the cervix and the departure of the mucous plug. According to available information, most women give birth to the mucous tube. Her condition is a single-valued indicator: the cork has come out - you give birth. Those women who have noticed this process, can not even doubt that this is a start! And last but this sign can only be noticed by a gynecologist. To see this, you need to do a vaginal examination. Maturity of the uterus is guaranteed to tell - "it's time or not yet" At full readiness the uterus will settle on the pelvic axis, it will be strongly softened and shortened.
If at least some of these signs you have, then think about urgently collecting things and rushing to the maternity hospital, which you the day before it would be better to visit, talk to a doctor and see with the process. This will save you from unnecessary stress and fuss during the important moment in your life. And also grab someone from your relatives for birth - they will become a reliable support, and it will be easier for you to give birth.