In addition to the signs of pregnancy in the first week there are still some symptoms, manifested in the first month of pregnancy. Among them are the following:
- Hypersensitivity of the breast. From the second week there may be visible changes in the breast. It swells noticeably, becomes hypersensitive or even painful - hormones are "at fault" in everything. Also, a vein can be viewed on the chest.
- Darkening of the areola. Due to the preparation of the breast for future feeding, the skin around the nipples begins to darken, and later colostrum can be released from them.
- Early toxicosis. It can be seen already from the second week of pregnancy in the form of mild nausea or exhausting vomiting. Mostly this occurs early in the morning, but often continues throughout the day.
- Change in olfactory sensations: you suddenly strongly resisted your favorite smells, but you're just crazy about the smell of gasoline or rubber.
- Pains in the sacrum are familiar to many women. The symptom is related to the tension of the round muscles of the uterus because of the rapid growth.
- Frequent desires for kmocheispuskaniyu-absolutely a natural sign of pregnancy. The fetus starts to grow and press on the bladder. In addition, the metabolic processes that cause more active kidney function are activated.
- Swelling of the hands is possible at the beginning of pregnancy due to the delay of salts and fluid in the body. But this symptom is manifested, as a rule, in an insignificant degree.
- Implantation bleeding. This phenomenon is rather rare, occurs almost immediately after the "introduction" of a fertilized egg into the wall of the uterus - on the 6-10th day after fertilization, there may appear slight pink discharge and cramping pains, which have nothing in common with change.
- Already in the first weeks of pregnancy, chronic diseases can also worsen. In this case, it is necessary to coordinate their treatment with a gynecologist.
So, if you observe one or more signs of pregnancy, make a test to determine it accurately. It's only indirect p> So, if you observe one or more signs of pregnancy, make a test to determine it accurately. It's only indirect p> So, if you observe one or more signs of pregnancy, make a test to determine it accurately. It's only indirectsymptoms. A reliable definition of the conception can be done with the help of reliable methods of determining pregnancy. So after positive test results, go to the gynecologist as soon as possible in order to be under observation in time and prevent or eliminate undesirable complications.
Remember that the first weeks of pregnancy are the most responsible: at this time the very important organs of a future child are laid and formed, and the woman gets used to a new blissful state. Listen to your body, to all the changes taking place with it and try to provide yourself with the most comfortable and the most comfortable living conditions for the period of pregnancy.