It is important not to start the onset of the disease and, at the first symptoms, consult a doctor. What to do when a pregnant woman has a sore throat? And if it's just a sore throat? Do I have to go to the doctor if there is no temperature? Let's try to answer these and other questions.
Folk remedies for sore throat during pregnancy
Very often pregnant women are concerned about sore throats. As a rule, they do not pass by themselves, because the infected throat is a "well" of microbes and viruses. If they are not treated, the disease will move down the respiratory tract, and is fraught with a transition to bronchitis, pneumonia. Running sore throat can cause tonsillitis or pharyngitis, that is, chronic throat diseases.
Of course, in the first trimester of pregnancy, when the organs and systems of a future child are formed, it is especially dangerous to be treated with chemical drugs. Pain in the throat can be cured and folk remedies.
So, you can apply some proven and safe recipes:
- Rinse with chlorophylliptine solution. Half a cup of liquid should be added to a glass of warm boiled water. Gargling should be done every hour to achieve full recovery.
- Rinse with sodo-salt solution. For one teaspoon of salt and soda diluted in a glass of boiled warm water. Rinse every 2 hours.
- Sea-buckthorn oil (1 teaspoon) can be held for 20-30 seconds in the throat and spit it out.
- Cut across the stalk of aloe and hold in your mouth for about a minute. Yes, bitter, but aloe and sea buckthorn oil disinfect and soften the throat.
- Prepare the rinse: two tablespoons of eucalyptus, three tablespoons of sage and one spoonful of birch leaves. Mix the mixture, for 1 rinse take 1 tablespoon, pour boiling water, we insist 15 minutes. Infusion filter and gargling.
- You can gargle with herbs in the house. For example, brew chamomile, calendula, eucalyptus, linden flowers.
- & bdquo; Chocolate bitterness & rdquo; . Mix in equal proportions cocoa, honey, scarlet and butter. Eat one teaspoon of chocolate bitterness 4-5 times a day.
Sometimes doctors prescribe for bioparox with a sore throat. This spray is safe for treating the throat during pregnancy. But the drugs "Tharyngept", " "Strepsils" and others should not be carried away at the first stages of the disease of the throat. And ask the pharmacist in the pharmacy, the better to treat the throat, too, is not worth it. After all, he does not care what kind of medicine you sell, and your own experiments can have consequences for the fetus.
When can I rinse my throat?
Sore throat has a different character and symptoms. Light pain during swallowing, as a rule, can be cured and folk remedies, but it needs to be done systematically and not one day.
If the pain in the throat is very strong, and it's hard for you to talk, it can be very serious. In this case, you need to take care of the vocal cords and do not talk again. Even switching to a whisper will not be a good option. After all, in this case, the ligaments are also straining. It is important to know, It is strictly forbidden to gargle with a loss of voice! The epiglottis very tightly covers the throat, the broth does not get there, and in the throat there may appear a perspiration or pain will intensify. If you lose your voice, try aromatherapy. Breathe in the brewed broth from mother-and-stepmother, lavender, chamomile.
If the pain in the throat does not pass within a week, begins to be accompanied by a cough, then it is necessary to connect "heavy artillery". It is better to go to the doctor's office. After the examination, he will select you a comprehensive treatment. It is important to monitor and ensure that the neck does not appear enlarged lymph nodes. This is an alarming symptom and the reason for an immediate visit to the doctor.
Remember that the throat needs to be protected. During pregnancy, immunity weakens, and even a drunk glass of cold water can lead to sore throat, sore throat.