To whom treatment with folk remedies is shown
Nowadays, when infertility diagnosis allows accurate diagnoses, It is worth knowing that not all of its species can be treated with herbs. Secondary infertility, as well as primary, can be treated with recipes of folk medicine. If a woman is diagnosed with "absolute infertility" (in the absence of the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries), then in such cases it is useless to apply any treatment and it is worth thinking about IVF, surrogate motherhood, adoption of the baby.
With the help of herbs, chronic adnexitis, endocrine disorders, hormonal failures, adhesions as root causes of infertility are well treated.
Recipes of traditional medicine
Infertility therapy is based mainly on the use of vegetable decoctions, infusions and tinctures. Also juices of vegetables, fruits, rejuvenating procedures are applied. We offer several effective treatment options:
- Decoction of one-sided. Take three tablespoons of dry herbs and in a thermos, brew half a liter of boiling water overnight. In the morning, the healing liquid is planted. You need to drink it 200 grams three times a day right after meals. The medicinal plant well treats inflammatory diseases.
- Juice of quince. An old belief says that you need to use it during the growing month. This time is from the young moon to her two thirds. Take juice every night for 50 grams for three lunar cycles.
- The uterus is hogged. Already one name of this herb says that its purpose is treating women's problems. Grass effectively cures inflammatory processes, contributes to the normalization of the menstrual cycle. Drink an infusion of the uterus with a hog for 20-30 minutes before each meal for 35-40 days.
- Herbal collection. In chronic inflammatory processes, a mixture of leaves of mother-and-stepmother, flowers of chemist's chamomile and calendula, grass of sweet clover and golden-thousand-centner, taken in equal proportions is used. Brew two tablespoons of this collection half a liter of boiling water, stand for 40 minutes, filter, use a hundred grams before each meal for two months.
- Sage. Hippocrates also called this herb sacred. It served as the best therapy for female infertility. Its name comes from the ancient Greek words "sun" and "health." Sage cleans blood vessels, is the source of phytohormones. For the treatment of infertility, especially at the age of 30, for a month it is recommended to use a glass of sage infusion. It rejuvenates the body, cleans it, promotes the onset of conception. You can add lemon and honey to the infusion. The infusion of the seeds of this medicinal plant increases the chances of the embryo to penetrate into the uterus. By the way, after the devastating wars in Egypt, women were simply forced to season the food with sage or drink its infusion to restore the population. Today, doctors advise infertility also to use fresh sage juice on a tablespoon in the morning. The course of this therapy is 3 months. Then, if there is no result, you need to take a break for two months and once again drink sage juice.
- Broth goritsveta. Brew a tablespoon of dry raw material with a glass of boiling water. After a forty-minute infusion, the healing potion is filtered, consumed 100 grams three times a day after meals.
- Decoction of psyllium seeds. A teaspoon of dry raw material is boiled in a glass of water for 3-4 minutes. After cooling, it fills. Use the broth for a woman two months a day 30 minutes before meals on & frac12; glass.
- St. John's wort. It is recommended that women use as a fumigation room, where she sleeps. This is an additional remedy for internal herbal treatment. It is also useful to inhale the smoke of burned kirkzon seeds.
- Ficus. Witch doctors in Russia recommended that infertile women grow up ficus in the house, caring for them, like a small child. Next, near Christmas, you should put a candle on it, light it and ask the Virgin Mary for the happiness of motherhood.