The main causes of female infertility are:
- the transferred inflammatory processes of gynecological disease;
- underdevelopment or vice of genitals;
- damage, trauma to the genitals;
- diseases of the endocrine system;
- acute and chronic infectious diseases;
- the bend of the uterus.
As for infertility in men, it can be caused by poor quality of sperm, erectile dysfunction, as well as suffered from inflammatory and infectious diseases.
Naturally, with any discomfort, and even more so, with such a serious illness as infertility, you must always consult a doctor. And you need to apply to both spouses to establish, who needs treatment. Of course, the treatment will take a lot of time and effort, but in many cases it leads to the desired result.
For the sake of justice, we should also note the "reverse side of the coin", when the years of diagnosis and expensive treatment for infertility do not work, and couples, desperate, are ready to go to anything just to have a baby. This is where the well-known folk medicine is remembered. After all, in the days of our grandmothers there was no such "smart" medical equipment and those medicines that are offered today. But women became pregnant, even those who joined the ranks of the "barren"? Therefore, to write off the recipes of folk medicine from infertility no one decides, and many couples say that it was these "grass-mites" that helped them become parents of a healthy baby. Well, we also do not deny the effectiveness of traditional medicine, and therefore offer you a number of recipes that are used to treat infertility.
Treatment of infertility by folk remedies:
- pour in Art. l. seeds psyllium with a glass of boiling water, let it brew for 20 minutes in a warm place, and then cook a little on low heat for 5 minutes. Cool the broth, strain and take 1 tbsp. l. three times a day for 2 months;
- Mix 3 tbsp. l. grass sporishi and mountaineer bird, pour two glasses of steep boiling water and leave to insist for half a day. Chilled broth take 0. 5 cup 3-4 times a day for a month;
- the herb of creeping whelp fill with boiling water, in a ratio of 1: 2 and after the broth is infused, take half a cup 4 times a day for 1-2 months;
- Mix 100 grams of fennel seeds with half a liter of honey, 50 g of nettle grass and the same amount of anise seeds. All thoroughly mix, grind in a coffee grinder or grind. Take a mixture of 1 tbsp. l. three times a day;
- Mix 50 grams of herbs, a mother-and-stepmother, calendula flowers and a sweet clover grass. Add 2 tbsp. l. chamomile herbs and brew a mixture of half a liter of boiling water. Infuse the mixture for at least two hours. Take every two to three hours for a third of the glass.
In addition to the proposed recipes, for the treatment of infertility is also recommended to use royal jelly, drink fresh juice of berries, sea buckthorn berries, sorrel sorrel, decoction of sage and chamomile.
In conclusion, I would like to note, that infertility - should not become for you an occasion for despair. In the end, everything is God's will, so believe in a miracle, and it's sure to happen.
We sincerely wish you that your stork flew quickly!