Why do diseases occur?
Specialists note, that because of the increase in venous pressure, varicose veins develop. During this disease, the surface veins tend to expand, usually on the legs, as a result of which the valves start to malfunction - and the blood flow is disrupted. It is worth noting that such problems are not only on the legs, but also with the veins of the esophagus and stomach, as well as the small pelvis - in this case, hemorrhoids arise.
Doctors say that one of the causes of varicose veins is a genetic predisposition. This disease "loves" to choose women during pregnancy and after childbirth. Since the uterus, which increases, exerts pressure on the veins of the abdominal cavity and prevents proper flow of blood through the veins.
In addition, during these periods in the female body hormonal changes occur, as a result of which there is also varicose veins. Since the female organs are more dominated by the so-called yellow body hormones - progesterones, which can promote the expansion of veins. Another cause of this disease is stress. Also in the risk zone to receive "as a gift" after childbirth or during pregnancy, this ailment is women with excess weight, a sedentary lifestyle. Therefore, so often after childbirth, a young mother is forced to treat hemorrhoids and varicose veins on her legs.
Complex treatment will relieve hemorrhoids
Symptoms of these ailments are difficult to confuse with other diseases. When a woman begins hemorrhoids, after a bowel movement, she feels pain and itching. Also, during a hike in the toilet "by and large" there may be spotting and mucus. Treatment of this ailment involves a visit to a proctologist. The specialist will prescribe the necessary examinations: a coprogram, that is, a stool test, as well as a blood test. Based on the results, the doctor will prescribe the necessary treatment. Typically, this is a diet that includes vegetable and dairy products. In particular - beets, carrots, bananas, kefir, fermented baked milk, curdled milk, yoghurts. Eating such vegetables and sour milk, you can reduce constipation. In addition, a specialist will also recommend special rectal suppositories and ointments, and tablets can be taken.
To get rid of hemorrhoids after childbirth and during pregnancy, you can use folk methods. The main thing is to adhere to the rule of "do no harm":
- Local applique from grated fresh potatoes will help to remove itching and inflammation. It will be enough to grate one potato on a fine grater, add a few drops of sea buckthorn oil, roll in gauze and do the appliques several times a day.
- You can make an application from the leaves of Kalanchoe and honey. The leaf of the plant is carefully mashed, mix with a teaspoon of honey and make a local applique for the night.
- Perfectly helps to relieve the pain sensation and washings with cool infusions of herbs. Take in equal proportions the herb chamomile and herbs. Fill with hot water, allow to cool and wash several times a day. You can also make a bath of these herbs.
- It is also recommended to lubricate the anal passage with sea buckthorn oil mixed with aloe. After the evening toilet, you should carefully lubricate the anus with such a mixture at night.
What will help with varicose veins?
If a woman after the birth begins to worry the pain in her legs, there is a feeling of heaviness and swelling in the lower extremities, at night torment convulsions - these are the symptoms of varicose veins. In this case, you should consult a phlebologist. This specialist will conduct an examination, appoint an ultrasound dopplerography and, based on the results of the study, will determine the stage of varicose veins and how to treat it. As a rule, treatment includes medical therapy with special tablets and local ointments. Also, a doctor can prescribe wearing special compression tights or knee-highs, using these products, an auxiliary frame is created on the legs that supports the veins, and also prevents their stretching. It is also important to wear comfortable high-quality shoes at low speed, to reduce the burden on the calf muscles.
Also in the treatment of varicose veins after the birth to help women comes and phytotherapy. Apply prescriptions should be after consultation with a specialist to avoid possible complications and do not harm the baby if the young mother is breastfeeding. So, we will consider the most optimal recipes for the treatment of varicose veins at home:
- A great way to relieve pain in the legs and fill the body with vitamins - drink freshly squeezed juices. In this case, juices from beets, carrots and spinach are perfect. It is this symbiosis that will help improve blood flow, remove excess fluid from the body and remove swelling. You need to drink juice 400 ml twice a day.
- A piece of black bread should be greased with butter and sprinkle with chopped fruits of horse chestnut. Apply to a sick vein and roll up with a bandage. Leave for a few hours. Such procedures should be made at least 10.
- Appliques from honey will also help to remove puffiness and relieve pain. It is necessary to apply a thin layer on the lower limbs to apply honey, top the wrapped polyethylene kulechkami or film and leave for several hours, the top can also be wrapped in elastic bandage. Such procedures should be no less than 10.
- You can also make compresses from chamomile infusion drug. Take three tablespoons of herbs, steam 100 ml of boiling water, let it brew. After in the infusion, soak the bandages and attach them to the sick legs, wrap them with a plastic bag or film and leave for a few hours, possible at night.
- You can prepare an ointment based on beeswax and olive oil. To do this, you need to melt 50 grams of wax in a water bath, add a tablespoon of oil, mix and lubricate the affected areas twice a day.
Prevention is the key to success
Regardless of the type of varicose you are facing, the main thing is to start treatment on time. Unrequited ailments are more easily amenable to therapy, and there is a chance of completely getting rid of them in a short time. It is important to follow preventive advice. To avoid varicose veins of the small pelvis, you need to carefully monitor your diet, go to the toilet "by and large" - do not push hard, observe the hygiene of intimate zones and move a lot. To avoid varicose veins on the legs, you should abandon the sedentary lifestyle, move more, exercise, wear comfortable shoes, drink enough fluids, eat right, watch your weight.
Simple but effective methods of prevention will protect you from illness, and after giving birth you will have more time to enjoy the happiness of motherhood, rather than treat illnesses.