What vitamins are needed for hair?
First we hurry to reassure you: postnatal hair loss is normal for the simple reason, that growth and hair loss are cyclical, and since in recent months the growth phase has "delayed", now the "loss" phase enters its own right. So at least for three months will have to suffer. But this does not mean that the vitamins at this time are not needed for hair, on the contrary, now the newly mum needs them even more, since hormonal changes, stresses, lack of sleep, fatigue do not have the best effect on the condition of not only hair, but also nails, skin of the face, and all other internal organs.
Also, in order not to "sound an alarm," when it's too late, it is important to nourish the body with everything you need. Normally, three to four months after birth, hair loss should be suspended and not too intense, and the general condition of the hair - not deplorable. Lack of brilliance, elasticity, as well as excessive dryness of hair or, on the contrary, increased fat content - signals about beriberi, especially if after delivery, sufficient attention was not paid to nutrition, and the intake of vitamin complexes is suddenly stopped (as a rule, this is how many mothers do: attributed (meaning vitamins), and as soon as the baby appears, the jars with the "medicine", like the mother herself, go to the background).
So what kind of vitamins do hair need:
- Vitamin A (retinol). It is able to regulate hormones, and, as is known, in the puerperium the level of some hormones sharply decreases, which can not but affect the condition of the hair bulbs.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). It is from his presence in the body and quantity that depends, how quickly and in a timely manner the bulbs will receive useful ingredients. It is ascorbic acid that is responsible for the rate of circulation and the elasticity of the capillaries.
- Vitamin E. Regulates primarily the work of the sebaceous glands. A deficiency of this vitamin is often manifested by seborrhea or delayed hair growth.
- Vitamins of group B. The lack of any vitamin from this group leads to alopecia (baldness). The shine of the hair, its thickness and elasticity, the integrity of the cuticle, the absence of premature graying are the work of thiamine, riboflavin, panthenol, pyridoxine, pantothenic, folic and nicotinic acids.
Do not forget about the importance of micro- and macro elements that directly affect the condition of the head of hear. Hair needs primarily in iron, zinc and copper.
The whole "cocktail" can be obtained from the usual food. It is not a secret for anyone that proper nutrition is a guarantee of health and beauty. It is necessary to include in the diet vegetables and fruits, meat and fish, vegetable oils, dairy products and nuts, whole grains (observing the nursing mother's menu if necessary).
What are the vitamin complexes that will work after the birth?
Many doctors strongly recommend that new moms continue the vitamin supplements, because vitamins are digested much more slowly from food (and most of the modern vegetables and fruits, especially in "not season", are generally dangerous to health, and about their vitaminization it is not necessary to speak). The pharmaceutical market offers many special preparations, intended for admission in the postpartum period. The most popular and favorite among the mothers - Complly mum, Vitrum Prenatal Forte, Materna, Multi-Tabs Perinatal, Elevit, AlphaVit Mom. Health. These and many other drugs have a balanced vitamin complex that affects not only the condition of the hair, but also the skin of the face, nails and teeth, and also strengthens the overall health of women. Ideally, of course, vitamins should be prescribed by the doctor after receiving the test results. Remember: negatively affects the health of both the deficiency and the excess of many vitamins. The course of treatment and dosage is also determined by a specialist.
If you still treat with chemist's vitamins with care, and wish for the best hair, then you can apply some medicinal forms of vitamins externally. So, almost every vitamin is released in the form of a solution for injection. The contents of these ampoules are an excellent complement to home hair masks. Also rubbed into the scalp is the oily contents of capsules of vitamin A and E, and other vitamins in its pure form, but it is still necessary to take into account contraindications, individual factors, because the scalp absorbs absolutely all components of the mask.
Of course, various masks for the hair, and from improvised products, no one will interfere, especially mom on maternity leave. Be sure to pay attention once a week not only to the baby, but to yourself, your beloved, by arranging a beauty salon at home, especially since there are so simple recipes for hair masks that they will have to spend at least their precious time.
The main components of hair masks after delivery include:
- vegetable oils (especially burdock, almond, sea-buckthorn, castor, olive);
- the egg yolk;
- broths based on medicinal herbs (chamomile, nettle, calendula, linden);
- Aloe juice;
- lemon juice;
- vitamins in ampoules (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C);
- Vitamins A and E in capsules.
Correctly combining and selecting the right components, you can eliminate all the problems of hair in the postpartum period. In cosmetology for a long time already used vitamin complexes for hair in ampoules for external use, but not always these funds are suitable for breastfeeding, so before you buy the coveted flacon - it is important to consult a specialist.