About the timing of convergence of the pelvic bones
The postpartum period is no less important than the pregnancy itself. That's why many experts call it the tenth month. For nine months the female body was actively preparing for the birth of a baby, adjusted to its needs, suffered discomfort. Therefore, it is not surprising that the period of recovery after childbirth can not be rapid. Only to restore the reproductive system, you need at least 6-8 weeks, after which the woman should go to the gynecologist.
The main changes in the female body when bearing a child occur due to the action of hormones. During pregnancy, they are actively developed, which is necessary for healthy fetal development, preparation of ligaments and bones for the forthcoming birth. After the appearance of crumbs, the body of the woman again undergoes hormonal changes. Those hormones go to the background, which are responsible for the development of the child, the hormone prolactin, necessary for the production of breast milk, prevails. The process of restoring the woman's body after childbirth is called involution. It provides for the convergence of pelvic bones.
What happened to them before the appearance of crumbs in the light? Obstetricians-gynecologists ascertain that the discrepancy of the pelvic bones occurs immediately before childbirth. In fact, this softening of the cartilaginous tissue in the zone of the lone articulation, the divergence of the bones does not go beyond a half or two centimeters. After the delivery of lightning fast return to their original state can not be. Even if the birth was easy and fast, the bones will return to their natural position for a long time. Often this takes the whole postpartum period, that is, 6-8 weeks.
About gymnastics after childbirth
Specialists recommend that the newly mummified mothers should not be delayed with special exercises of postpartum gymnastics. As soon as you feel well, you need to start. The main goal of such gymnastics is to prevent the negative consequences of labor in the pelvic region, for example, urinary incontinence or symphysitis, omission of the uterus.
The pelvic bones after the birth of the child to the light after a while return to their place, but some moms are sure that they have a volume of hips increases during the birth, and this is not so.
Thanks to restorative gymnastics, the muscles of the pelvic floor are strengthened, the contractile activity of the uterus improves, and it returns to its original size. So, you should start doing these exercises:
- Retraction of the abdomen. You have to lie on your back, legs bend at the knees, press your feet to the floor. The palms should be on the stomach. It must be retracted in exhalation very strongly and fix this position first for 3-4 seconds, then 6-10. Exercise is repeated after a deep and slow inspiration.
- The bridge. The initial position of the body is the same. After an exhalation it is necessary to lift a basin, strain a buttock and to involve a stomach. At the same time, the head is raised and the chin is pressed to the chest. This is a difficult exercise, the number of repetitions should be increased gradually.
- Raising your legs. Lying on his back with his legs straightened, one should slowly turn each of them upwards. In this case, you need to pull the sock towards you. Exercises must be performed at a slow pace.
- Cat. The exercise is performed from the position, standing on all fours. You need to bend your back and round it with a wheel, while pulling your stomach. Exercise tightens the muscles of the press, back, buttocks.
- Squats. Runs slowly out of position, standing straight. Squat should be so that the hips with the floor form a right angle. In this case, the straight arms are pulled forward. At the end of the exercise, you can sprinkle on the bent legs, strengthening the static load and straining the press.
So, performing postnatal gymnastics will help a woman to restore her form, to the bones of the pelvis - rather to return to her original position.