How to choose exercises
Being pregnant and staying constantly in motion is possible. Activity will be useful to the same extent to both mother and baby: the baby, being in the womb, thanks to the movement, gently rocked, and feasible exercises and moderate exercise stimulate the blood circulation to the mother in labor, prevent the recruitment of extra pounds, contribute to strengthening the muscles, which leads to the easing of the process of childbirth. To be in a beautiful prenatal form will help you special exercises.
How can I find them correctly? The most acceptable option is special courses for pregnant women, where they will select the exercises and the strength of the load in accordance with your individual state. But if there are no courses or you need to go to the other end of the city with several transplants, then it's better to consult an observant doctor, take into account his recommendations and wishes and start doing the exercises yourself at home.
So, the doctor allowed to perform certain types of exercises. Now you must balance your desires and possibilities. And if during the training you feel fatigue or discomfort, do not overdo it, stop! Your health and the health of the baby is the most important. Therefore, exercise extreme caution. Perhaps you need more simple exercises, the fulfillment of which will bring pleasure to you and will be useful to the future child.
Types of exercise: tips and caveats
There are a lot of high-quality exercises to maintain a good physical form of expectant mothers and facilitate the birth of a new resident of the planet.
Types of exercise for pregnant women directly depend on the goal, the allowable load and the specifics of childbirth: in the hospital, in water or vertical.
Let's dwell on exercises that will be easy for most women:
- Exercises for warming up.
- Exercises for relaxation.
- Exercises for breathing.
- Exercises that strengthen muscles and joint mobility.
- Stamina exercises.
- Exercises that train the muscles of the perineum.
When doing physical exercises, pregnant women need to take into account certain rules:
- Exercise in a calm rhythm.
- During the exercise do not exceed the load: you can damage the relaxed joints.
- Do not less than fifteen minutes and no more than forty.
- Remember: the most successful time for classes is from 10. 00 to 12. 00 hours and from 18. 00 to 19. 00 hours.
- Classes begin with a ten-minute warm-up, the same amount of time, five minutes, give heavy and relaxation exercises. After a week, extend each stage of physical training to fifteen minutes.
- Start with warm-up, end with relaxation and breathing.
- Complete the meal one hour before the gym, so that the calories that the baby needs can be absorbed.
- During lessons, do not forget to drink water to avoid loss of body excess fluid.
- Do not hold your breath.
- While doing physical exercises, consider out loud: such a maneuver will remind you of the importance of proper breathing.
- Do exercises on a non-slip mat for gymnastics.
Exercises to help prepare for childbirth
For classes, you have the right to choose one of the complexes in the composition with all the exercises or some of its types, relying on general health, age , level of fitness.
Aerobic exercise complex
- Start the session by warming up - walking in place for one minute.
- Starting position: Put your feet to the width of your shoulders, feet parallel to each other, hands to pull forward. Start to perform half-squats, keep the trunk straight. Hands rise and fall simultaneously to the beat of squats. Exercise slowly, breathe smoothly. Repeat no more than ten times.
- The starting position is the same, only hands to the sides. Tilting the body forward, touch hands in turn to the left and right toe of both legs. Breathing should be smooth, the pace of execution is average. Repeat twelve times.
- The starting position is the same. Bend slightly the trunk, hands freely hold at the seams, tilting the head forward, relax the muscles of the arms and upper body. After five seconds, straighten, taking your shoulders back, again bend. The breathing is uniform, the rate is slow. Repeat eight times.
- The starting position: the legs are slightly wider than the shoulders, hands are taken to the sides. Leaning forward, turn the body to the right and left, touching the left foot with your right hand and the right hand of your left hand. After doing ten movements, stand straight and relax the muscles of the forearm and shoulders. Repeat four times.
- The starting position is the same. Leaning your body to the right, keep your left hand above your head, and your right hand behind your back; tilt the body to the left, keep your right hand above your head, and your left hand behind your back. Repeat the exercise twelve times at an average pace.
- Starting position: stand straight, keep your legs together, lower your arms along the body. Tilt the case to the right and to the left. The slopes are followed by the slip of the hands: with your right hand slide down, and the left hand up while tilting to the right; with your left hand, slide down, and right up, leaning to the left. Exercise no more than twelve times, without holding your breath.
After completing the set of exercises, do about ten deep breaths and breathe through your mouth.
Complex of physical exercises Purpose:
- To soften the process of childbirth, it is necessary to strengthen the abdominal cavity, abdomen and pelvic area. At a slow pace, squat from the starting position while standing, without lifting the feet from the floor. Half-squatting, fix for twenty seconds. After a while, increase the time of fixing this body posture to one minute.
- For the elasticity of the muscles. Sitting on the floor, bend the left leg in the knee, right pull straight in front of him. Tilting the body forward, fix the pose, counting to twenty. Straighten up. Do this simple exercise six times.
- For the stability of the spine. Take a long towel. Take him by the head, holding his elbows below his shoulders. Fix this position, counting to thirty. Repeat about ten times.
- For endurance. Lay your back on the floor so that the buttocks rest against the wall. Move your legs up the wall. Then dilute them as far as possible and stay in that position for thirty seconds.
- For enrichment with oxygen. Do this exercise while standing, sitting on your lap or on a stool. Breath deep. Take as much as possible a deep breath through your nose, through your exhalation. Do it ten to twelve times.
- For relaxation. You can lie on your side or your back. Quietly breathing and thinking only about the pleasant, begin to relax the muscles of the thighs, legs, buttocks, in this order. Accompany the exercise with light music.
Training of the perineal muscles according to Kegel is used by pregnant women for a long time and very successfully. After all, this area undergoes a serious load during childbirth. These exercises must be performed daily up to twenty-five times, beginning with the beginning of pregnancy.
Lie on your back. Maximize muscle tension. Hold the voltage for ten seconds. Then, slowly, relax. After the eighteenth week of pregnancy, perform this exercise while sitting on a stool or standing.
Dr. Kegel also recommends that you massage the perineum with essential oils in order to increase the elasticity of the tissues. Two months before the birth, this kind of massage should be stopped. But about its expediency it is necessary to ask the supervising doctor.
During exercise, listen to your body. It should give you a signal in the form of pain or discomfort. You should remember that the main goal is not to beat sports records, but it is easy and without problems to give birth to a healthy, strong baby.
Take care of yourself and your successful birth!