A future mother who justifies her excessive appetite with the child's wishes should know that obesity is primarily a late toxicosis and a great burden on the kidneys, as a result of which the legs swell, blood pressure rises. Suffer from this and the spine.
Pregnancy in itself is a burden on the female body, and with increasing weight and even more so. To give birth to such mothers is much more difficult, there is a risk of various complications in childbirth.
First of all, you need to know, what an increase in body weight when bearing a baby is normal. Fetal weight - up to 4 kilograms, 3 kg make amniotic fluid, the fat layer increases, the volume of blood in the vessels of the mother. That is, in the norm during pregnancy, a woman should gain up to 12 kilograms of weight in a single pregnancy.
You need to worry already when after 16 weeks of the term the expectant mother starts adding more than 2 kilograms of weight per month.
So, if there is a problem, you should listen to the advice of specialists about the restriction of nutrition and weight control:
- Forget about strict diets. Any starvation to future mothers is strictly forbidden. Even if it's a one-day unloading day on the water. The fruit should receive vitamins and nutrients through the placenta from the mother daily. Preference should be given to healthy and easy food.
- Completely refrain from eating smoked foods and pickles. Salt retains water in the body, so limit its use to the very minimum.
- Similarly, it is worth to do with sweets. Cakes, cakes, pastries - these are the foods that a pregnant woman should not use with excess weight. But this does not mean that you can not eat them until the birth itself. One cake a week is normal, but not more. After all, the excess of carbohydrates contained in these products turns into fat, which then moves the scales to the right.
- Fruits instead of chocolate. Carbohydrates are needed for the growing body of the mother, so their intake is the consumption of fruits, berries, vegetables. It is better if they are from our climatic zone, and not exotic. For example, plums, apples, apricots. The grapes are too sweet, it is better to refuse from it with excess weight.
- A good source of complex carbohydrates is porridge. They are needed for the future mother's body as a means of healthy work of the gastrointestinal tract and prevention of constipation. Porridges perfectly sate, because they are rich in fiber. They work like a brush, cleaning the body of toxins.
- It is important that the daily menu of the future mother has a protein. And let it not be fatty fish, meat, nuts, and veal, beef, chicken, rabbit, skim curd and milk.
- Fat can not be completely excluded from the menu. They are needed in the same way as proteins and carbohydrates. Preference should be given to plant. It's olive oil, not creamy.
- Method of cooking. If the pregnant woman is overweight, then you can not eat fried foods. It is better to cook and cook vegetables, meat and fish to bake, steaming. Fried food is too high-calorie, so its regular introduction to the menu leads to the appearance of extra folds on the hips.
- Liquid. You should stop using carbonated sweet drinks. Prefer compotes, unsweetened juices, ordinary boiled water. In the purse of the future mother there should always be a bottle of water.
- Snacks. Of course, many women in an interesting situation I want to eat more. And the appetite should not be suppressed only by water. Apple, yoghurt, cracker is perfect as a snack and much more useful than a roll, chocolate bar or chips.
If you follow these recommendations, then in a week or two, first, you will feel better, and secondly, the arrow of the scales will not deviate to the right. At the same time, you can be calm for the healthy and full development of the baby.