Pregnancy: what can and can not
What can I do during pregnancy?
- Pure water should become the main drink for pregnant women. You can also have natural juices, fruit drinks, kvass (especially home).
- Many pregnant women "break" into beer. Slightly possible, but better choose non-alcoholic.
- In the last trimester, you can afford a glass of good wine (but not champagne). True, we are all different, and the dosages can vary accordingly. There is an opinion, that if the future mother feels a slight intoxication - the baby is generally unconscious.
- Hair can be cut, no harm to the future baby will not do, and the mother's hair will not stop growing.
- Only no-shpa (all term) and paracetamol are harmless from medications (3 tablets 3 times a day for not more than 3 days).
- You can sleep on your back (if it's convenient for you).
- For future mothers there is no better physical fitness than swimming and aqua aerobics.
- You can use cosmetics. But the face cream should not contain vitamin A (in large amounts it is very harmful), hydrocortisone (it is a steroid that, with daily use, is dangerous to the child), benzoyl peroxide. Regarding the gel and lotion for the body, it is better to choose the ones specially designed for pregnant women. They are safe and contain components designed to minimize the likelihood of stretch marks and chest deformation.
- Have sex, if pregnancy is normal. However, it is not superfluous to specifically ask the doctor about this.
What is not allowed during pregnancy?
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs - under the iron taboo! There are no safe doses of these poisons. So stay away from them. And also avoid passive smoking.
- Caffeine may be the cause of miscarriage or insufficient weight in childbirth. And green tea interferes with the absorption of folic acid, which is necessary for the normal development of the baby. Therefore, it is better to refuse them. But if you really want - then you can sometimes a little.
- It is not recommended to eat such foods: raw meat, unpasteurized milk and soft cheeses, hematogen, sushi, seafood. Fast food and harmful additives are also not for pregnant women. Try not to eat sharp, salty and fatty foods.
- Carbonated drinks can cause active fermentation processes in the intestines, which provokes uterine contractions.
- Wearing synthetic underwear, especially thong, is prohibited. Choose natural cotton panties and special bras for pregnant women.
- Do not advise to dye your hair and do chemical perm. During pregnancy, the hormonal background of a woman changes, this often affects the skin and hair, and chemical agents can further worsen their condition. But if you still decided to paint, then choose sparing paints.
- When you change the cat's toilet, the probability of getting infected with toxoplasmosis increases. The result can be a slow growth of the child, a poorly developing brain and eye damage in the fetus.
- You can not overheat. Therefore, hot baths, saunas and bathhouses will have to be abandoned.
- Do not attempt repairs during this period - paints and toxins will not disappear before a year from now.
- Sprays from insects are not recommended. Toxins get into your blood, and from there - to the baby.
- The following medications are categorically contraindicated: Aminopterin, Methyltestosterone, Progestins, Quinine, Thalidomide, Trimethadine, Retinoids (isotretinoin, roankkutan, etretinate, tigazone, acitretin).
- Do not do any vaccinations.
- From high heels now it is better to refuse. First, it is dangerous: the risk of falling increases. Secondly, during this period the center of gravity shifts, the load on the spine increases. And her heels strengthen. Therefore, starting from the second half of pregnancy, the risk of all kinds of radiculitis and neuralgia increases, which to future mothers, of course, to nothing.
- You can not raise your hands when the baby is already in the correct position.
- You can not lie on your stomach and sit on your leg.
- They say that you can not show anybody to a newborn until he is 40 days old. They can jinx it. In fact, doctors do not recommend bringing unauthorized people into the house for about a month. In your home your atmosphere and microflora, the guests have their own. The child should develop immunity to his environment, so do not collect crowds of people. But on the street, when the baby is sleeping - please show it to someone you want.
No yes - no
- Visiting the solarium is not recommended. But many disagree with this. If you cover your belly with a towel and adhere to the basic rules - there is nothing to fear.
- If you are a lover of soy - do not deny yourself the consumption of this product. But if you did not have to try these beans before, it's better not to risk it. Yes, and you need to choose a natural soy. Although there is no evidence that genetically modified foods adversely affect our health - no.
- Deodorants-antiperspirants that contain aluminum salts, it is better not to buy. But you can use perfumed alcohol deodorant.
- It is better to abstain from any trips. The vibration-inducing transport is a winding mechanism to the hyperexcitability of the uterus and can provoke miscarriage or premature birth. But if a woman feels well, then you can go on vacation. That's only better not at the time when the risk of miscarriage increases: 11-12, 26-27 and 31-32 weeks.
- You can sit at the computer, but not for long. Abuse is dangerous from the earliest date - this increases the risk of an undeveloped (frozen) pregnancy.
- Physical exercises are useful, but there are walking and special exercises for pregnant women. Raise the bar, climb through the mountains, run marathons and dive into the water with scuba-diving should not be.
- Doctors do not recommend abusing food allergens (chocolate, citrus). And in general, you need to be careful with such products, that is, if possible, exclude. But opponents of prohibitions say that you can eat everything you want. After all, the body itself feels that he can. In addition, during breastfeeding will have to give up a lot, and so want to nestsya for future use!
- It is advisable not to take any medications. But if there is such a need - consult a doctor and study this issue in addition.
- If you do not drink tablets, preferring to be treated with herbs, you need to carefully read the composition of treatment fees. For pregnant women are harmful: aloe, barberry, oregano, ergot, tansy, garlic sowing - these herbs can cause an increase in the tone of the uterus. Wild strawberry and string - can cause a predisposition to the child for allergies. Sea kale, spinach, sorrel - with excessive consumption can cause developmental disorders of the fetus. St. John's wort - raises blood pressure in a pregnant woman. Air marsh, cornflower blue, elecampane, juniper, celery - can disrupt the work of the kidneys. In addition, the poisonous include plants: belladonna (belladonna), yellow eggpot, spurge glossy, man's fern, peony evading, lilac, horsetail, wild bird cherry. These plants are sometimes used for treatment in small doses, but during pregnancy it can not be done.
- The same goes for aromatherapy. If you do not have allergies, you can safely use oils. Among the safe - petitgrain, pink, sandalwood and tea tree, neroli, eucalyptus, ylang-ylang, lavender, lemon, orange, calendula, wheat germ, jojoba. On the advice of a specialist, you can use bergamot oil, chamomile, peppermint, incense. Categorically, the laurel, basil, nutmeg, hyssop, juniper, marjoram, myrrh, thyme, sage, cloves, oregano, patchouli (in the last weeks), cedar, cypress, lemongrass of Chinese, rosemary, yarrow, fennel are absolutely forbidden in pregnancy. They can have a toxic effect on the baby and even provoke a miscarriage of tansy, thyme, wormwood, oregano, mint marsh.
- They say that ultrasound can be done no more than 3 times during pregnancy. Doctors themselves disagree on the answer to this question. Some say that modern ultrasound machines are almost completely safe for the baby, and can be examined as often as necessary. Others - that whatever it was, but irradiation - is irradiation. Do not give up ultrasound if it really needs to be done. But to go specifically to learn the sex of the child, perhaps, it is not necessary.